Monday, November 09, 2009

Some people don't really need the internet

(from a site about buying cheap gear)

I had this pork-chop-shaped stain on the side of one of my favorite shirts and couldn't figure out where it came from. It was a little darker than the rest of the shirt, and I noticed it right before leaving home. I sat down to think about the last time I'd worn the shirt to try to back into how the splotch ended up there. I'd gone to a friends' house to eat dinner, but there hadn't been any dinner so I was starving when I left. I got back to my neighborhood and stopped for a monster slice of pizza, but I had them put it in a box since I couldn't eat it during the walk. I couldn't eat it on the way because the pizza place had also sold me a 32oz beer in a foam cup and I couldn't hold both the slice and the beer. So I tucked the pizza box under my arm like a football and walked home. So I'm pretty sure the stain was pizza grease that leaked through the box. In the course of thinking about it, I also figured out that the pizza night wasn't the last time I'd worn the shirt. No one said anything to me the last time I wore it, hopefully I left my jacket on the whole time.