Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Joke

Prior to her trip to Montana, Buffy (a Southern Blonde Californian) confided to her co-workers she had three goals for her trip:
1 She wanted to taste some real Montana beef Bar-B-Que.
2. She wanted to go to a bona fide farm.
3. She wanted to have sex with an Montana cowboy.

Upon her return, the girls were curious as to how she fared.

"Let me tell you, they have a tree out there called a Hickory and when they slow cook that brisket of beef or venison over that Hickory, it's ooooh so good. The taste is unbelievable! I went to a real farm. Talk about athletes... Guys wrestle full grown bulls! They ride around on John Deere tractors, and then they go out at night and drink, dance and hunt! It is just incredible!

Then they asked "Well tell us, did you have sex with a real farmer?"

"Are you kidding? When I saw the outline of the condom they carry in the back pocket of their jeans, I changed my mind!"