Saturday, April 03, 2010

What I want in a man,

What I Want In a Man, Original List
> 1. Handsome
> 2. Charming

> 3. Financially successful
> 4. A caring listener
> 5. Witty
> 6. In good shape
> 7. Dresses with style
> 8. Appreciates finer things
> 9. Full of thoughtful surprises


What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 32)
> 1. Nice looking
> 2. Opens car doors, holds chairs
> 3. Has enough money for a nice dinner

4. Listens more than talks
> 5. Laughs at my jokes
> 6. Carries bags of groceries with ease
> 7. Owns at least one tie
> 8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal
> 9. Remembers birthdays and anniversaries


What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 42)

1. Not too ugly
> 2. Doesn't drive off until I'm in the car
> 3. Works steady - splurges on dinner out occasionally
> 4. Nods head when I'm talking
> 5. Usually remembers punch lines of jokes
> 6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture

7. Wears a shirt that covers his stomach
> 8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids
> 9. Remembers to put the toilet seat down
> 10. Shaves most weekends


What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 52)
>
1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed
> 2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public
> 3. Doesn't borrow money too often
> 4. Doesn't nod off to sleep when I'm venting
> 5.. Doesn't re-tell the same joke too many times
> 6. Is in good enough shape to get off the couch on weekends
> 7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear
> 8. Appreciates a good TV dinner
> 9. Remembers your name on occasion
> 10. Shaves some weekends


What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 62)

1. Doesn't scare small children
> 2. Remembers where bathroom is
> 3. Doesn't require much money for upkeep
> 4. Only snores lightly when asleep
> 5. Remembers why he's laughing
> 6.. Is in good enough shape to stand up by himself
> 7. Usually wears some clothes
> 8. Likes soft foods
> 9. Remembers where he left his teeth
> 10. Remembers that it's the weekend


What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 72)
>
1. Breathing.
>
2. Doesn't miss the toilet