Sunday, October 06, 2013

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Caliber Pistol !

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an "itsy bitsy shooter" by a woman facing a fierce predator. 

What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself?

The 25 cal. Beretta Jetfire:

Here's her story:

While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.
If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today!

Just one shot to my boyfriend’s knee cap was all it took.

The bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. It's one of the best pistols in my collection.”

No comments:

Post a Comment