Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Poem

A

WOMAN'S POEM:

Before

I lay me down to sleep,

I

pray for a man, who's not a creep,

One

who's handsome, smart and strong.

One

who loves to listen long,

One

who thinks before he speaks,

One

who'll call, not wait for weeks.

I

pray he's gainfully employed,

When

I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.

Pulls

out my chair and opens my door.

Massages

my back and begs to do more.

Oh!

Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,

Knows

what to answer to 'how big is my behind?'

I

pray that this man will love me to no end,

And

always be my very best friend.

A

MAN'S POEM:

I

pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac
contortionist

with

huge

boobs who owns a bar on a golf course,

and

loves to send me fishing and drinking. This

doesn't

rhyme and I don't give a shit.

The

End